DermaSound Elite Ultrasonic Facial
The DermaSound Elite™ Ultrasonic Facial is a complete facial that employs ultrasound frequency. Benefits include:
- exfoliate dead skin cells for a clearer, healthier complexion without the redness and irritation sometimes associated with Microdermabrasion
- loosen and remove oil, dirt and cellular debris from follicles for cleaner, healthier skin. Pores diminish in size and bacteria levels are reduced
- gently stimulate skin to produce collagen and elastin. Fine lines and wrinkles are diminished; skin is restored to a smooth, youthful glow and maintained with regular treatments
- aid in penetrating skin care products deep into the skin. Less product is required, and it is more effective as it penetrates and acts deep within the skin
- gentle process, non-invasive, safe and suitable for all skin types, from Acne to Rosacea and Mature skin. Even the most senstitive skin will benefit from treatments without any significant erythema (redness) as a result of the treatment
DermaSound Elite is particularly effective for...
Acne..The ultrasound vibration helps to break-up follicular deposits of oil, dirt and dead cells — a veritable breeding ground for bacteria. Ultrasonic frequency has been shown to kill bacteria and decongest the pores resulting in cleaner, healthier skin.
Fine Lines & Wrinkles..DermaSound helps stimulate and promote collagen and elastin production for more youthful skin. It also helps with hydration. The "plumping" of the skin fills out fine lines and wrinkles.
Sensitive Skin..Yes, this is an excellent treatment for sensitive skin, even those with Rosacea.
The Final Result
is smoother, healthier and younger-looking skin, when used regularly along with an appropriate home care program. In skin care it's important to know that, no matter what the procedure, there are no instant fixes. You will see results with just one treatment, however long-term results are achieved when having a series of treatments over a period of time.
Ultrasonic Facial -Frequently Asked Questions
How is Dermasound different than Microdermabrasion? Ultrasound differs from microdermabrasion in that it will not injure the skin and it does not use harsh chemicals or particles as a means to resurface and heal the skin. Ultrasound removes micro-thin damaged layers of skin via "heavy water". This method of treating the skin influences cellular health as it decreases pigmentation, promotes new cell growth, and aids in inner-cellular product penetration.
How do I know if Dermasound is beneficial and safe for my skin?
All skin types and skin colors benefit greatly with Dermasound Ultrasonic Treatments. No other skin care tool exists for ALL SKIN TYPES and CONDITIONS in the esthetic environment.
How often should I get a facial? Ideally, you should get a facial every four to six weeks because that's how long it takes the skin to regenerate. Otherwise try to have a facial at least four times a year, as the seasons change.
As Seen on the TV show "THE DOCTORS"
Dr. Ordon on the Dermasound Elite Ultrasonic Facial Treatment....
"Many women constantly strive to look younger, and one place they focus on is their face. Dr. Ordon shows off the new Glymed DermaSound Elite, a new ultrasonic machine for performing facials. He demonstrates how it works. “Based on an ultrasonic system, it does three things,” he says. “By creating an ultrasonic wave, it exfoliates your skin. That means it’s cleaning, it’s getting rid of that dead skin. It opens up the skin and actually allows moisturizers to penetrate deeper, and as we know, it’s all about moisturizing. And third, it actually helps to tighten the collagen in your skin. It’s sort of three systems in one.” He adds that he’s had the procedure."
For questions or a Free Consultation,
call us at 508-679-6799